God help you if men find you sexy, at least I’m not in Egypt, or India, or a Muslim country
That’s why I give thanks that I live in Britain. And that we are not steeped in pre-biblical traditionalism
That I wasn’t given away after my first period, to a strange family to begin breeding, cooking and cleaning for people I’d never met before, without my permission
And so my concerns are that with allowing so many eastern-immigrant and third-world countrymen into Britain without any kind of social, cultural, educational, orientational, integrational introductions…
As in a ‘heads-up’ concerning the Celebration of the emancipation and protection for women already domiciled in the United Kingdom
That they may bring with them their limited beliefs and a general disregard for women as lowly subservient, second-class citizens
Whom in their mind’s eye amount to nothing more than an object, or a possession
Bound by loyalty to centuries-old religious doctrines and cultural traditions, that without the proper preparation, adjustment, or decompression, that we as a nation risk application, maybe even transgression
Unless a nationwide awareness of feminism is acquired, an understanding that a deep respect for the independence and equality of women and girls, is already well established in the United Kingdom
the advocacy of women’s rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes.
Origin, late 19th century: from French féminisme
Of not being allowed to wear trousers to school, or having to learn home economics, with shorthand and typing
Now women have ‘equal opportunity‘ to be who they want to be
The equal right to an education and gainful employment. The right to drive a car, show ones face, wear a mini-skirt, drink a beer and choose ones own faith
The right to fall in love and make ones own partnership choices, and-or mistakes
The right to decide whether or not one wants to procreate
And also the right to say: “No! I’d rather have a career actually,
Than give my life over to bringing up a family”
And it has absolutely nothing to do with Race or Religion
It’s to do with how a male-dominated society regards, or disregards women
And how highly a woman regards or disregards her own self, and whether she is supported to devolop critical thinking and expand her skills
One is taught to temper ones own ego, and not become seduced by advertising illusions, aesthetics, or the Hollywood innuendo
Or bound by prehistoric male-supremacist conditioning
For it’s all about respecting oneself enough to respect other people, including ‘Women and Children’
(As well as young people, the elderly, the disabled, the unemployed, the LGBTQ’s community, the natural world and the animal kingdom)
Somehow, the World’s multi-cultures need to re-establish a balance of communal union. Like yin and yang, a complimentary co-operation
Empowered individual nations with their own unique identities, operating as a collective
So that this blue dot in the middle of infinity, can function. As a whole planet, starting with unlimited access to education
For both boys and girls, all men, and all women
To make better informed choices
So that women from under-developed countries, or dysfunctional families, can enter the work-place and support themselves without dependency upon a husband
Because do we really need even more new-born babies, when we already have so many displaced, unwanted or orphaned children?
When by the year 2024 the world population is predicted to have reached 8 billion?
What we need are free drop-in classes in English (the world’s Esperanto) and maths as this is necessary for the daily influx of new people, to bring everyone who may have missed out up to the same level
And community crèche facilities so that women can utilise their educations and have families without sacrificing their careers
Because the common illusion is that Britain can go back to how it once was, when it was great, when women stayed at home and only the men went out to work but Britain can never go backwards, it can only move forwards
We can’t go back in time, to a time when there was less world-crisis, less war, and less diversity, for there is more now than ever before, and pretending it’s not out there wont make it magically disappear
For only social inclusion can accommodate diversity
And only Peace is sustainable
And actually it’s all about taking responsibility and allowing individuality
It is about connecting with an inner-emotional intelligence that respects the Natural World, and all life, including women and children, as necessary, equal and complimentary
For where we are now, is where we are now, it just is what it is. There is no going back to some nostalgic idealist memory, days of a former glory, we can only move forwards from here on in
And Britain is a tiny island, where the majority of its people are still clinging onto illusory memories of an empire long gone
Still with no effective measures in place for expansion, or cultural and social integration
You’d think we’d have figured that out by now seeing as we have such a long history since Roman Times, of immigration
But we’ve reached ‘crunch point’ and we literally can’t move forwards until such time we have a more progressive approach in place, that is humanitarian,
Otherwise ‘The Extinction Rebellion’ will not be the only rebellion
What is needed is a more integrated vision to assist ‘World Peace’
With more elevated thinkers in charge who can seek wise council
Without ulterior motive such as seeking financial gain, status-elevation, power, control or fame
Who are not singularly profit-orientated, but profit hand-in-hand with ecologically sustainable communities and futures. Built on humanitarian values
Repairing the family unit… But alas, is unlikely while the country’s decisions are fear-based and greed-driven
And not while Britain is so busy dis-integrating its once unified kingdom and exiting the European Union
For fear separates and love unites
Today the UK no longer stands united with Scotland or Ireland, and Britain’s dis-united Kingdom, whose majority vote to leave the EU initiated the crash of the GB£ overnight
It took two World Wars and 71 years to build the European Union
And I’m wondering how Britain can still be so Great? Having fractured the concept of social inclusion in preference of class segregation, by dismantling the NHS and making education inaccessible…. but maybe it’s not too late…?
To redefine the meaning of unity beyond the boundaries of the European community
Utilise this as an opportunity, to build global unity, turning ignorance around
Before the destablisation of the GB Pound drives our country even deeper into the ground
Because Britain is not a separate entity, no one country is, nor, no one person an island
Everything and everyone is inextricably interconnected, because separation is an illusion, a construct of the mind
For we are still one blue planet in the middle of infinity with nowhere else to go
This is ‘home‘, and therefore ‘Unity Consciousness‘ is the only way forwards, individuals as a collective, together
The left hemisphere of the brain cooperating with the right hemisphere
Northern hemisphere of the globe cooperating with the Southern hemisphere
And I don’t really see how the planet’s global ecological issues can be resolved individually
Only collectively, as a Whole Earth, One Planet, spinning through time and space
And what the planet needs is the united love and consideration of all her inhabitants in order to survive, otherwise no amount of referendums or exits are going to make a difference
And not unless the exploitation of the planet’s resources as a saleable commodity for profit and gain is a concept that is laid to rest
For eg: only ten to twenty thousand lions in the wild left!
What we should be doing is regarding the sustainability of Nature as the way forwards to invest, for without nature we are nothing!
And how is the disunion of Britain and the dissolution of the EU going to help the dwindling population of the Lions, and the Rhinos, or the elephants, or the Limas, and the bees, and all the other endangered species…
- Useful documentaries to watch
Plus the en-mass deforestation, at the rate of two football pitches per second, we lose an area the size of New Jersey every year, to consumerism, (all trees are agents of anti-pollution, a major source of oxygen, and their roots also lock in moisture into the land)
And what about the two plastic islands the size of Texas, known as The Great Pacific Garbage Patches, one for the West and one for the East?
- The Great Pacific Garbage Patch, also known as the Pacific trash vortex, spans waters from the West Coast of North America to Japan. The patch is actually comprised of the Western Garbage Patch, located near Japan, and the Eastern Garbage Patch, located between the U.S. states of Hawaii and California.
- These areas of spinning debris are linked together by the North Pacific Subtropical Convergence Zone, located a few hundred kilometers north of Hawaii. This convergence zone is where warm water from the South Pacific meets up with cooler water from the Arctic. The zone acts like a highway that moves debris from one patch to another.
And the bottled water industries and water exports of natural underground water tables, (no clean drinking water by 2025):
- It is commonly assumed that the world’s water supply is huge and infinite. This assumption is false. Available fresh water represents less than half of 1 percent of the world’s total water stock. The rest is sea water, or inaccessible in ice caps, ground water and soil. Crucially, this supply is finite.
And fishless oceans by 2048, where fish mistake degraded plastic for planton to feed on, and also of which there are 500+ toxic ‘Deadzones’ caused by animal sewage from factory farms, (instead of closed-loop farms), piped directly into the sea (instead of being used as fertilizer on crops), where nothing can live or grow:
- Overfishing, habitat loss, climate change (yes), and pollution are driving numbers of most species into a faster and faster decline.
- Everything in the ocean plays a vital role – think of it like the greatest balancing act ever, and everything involved depends on everything else to stay in sync.
- “A large and increasing proportion of our population lives close to the coast,” said Worm. “The loss of services such as flood control and waste detoxification can have disastrous consequences.” As creatures that walk on land, we need the ocean pretty damn badly. But, “if biodiversity continues to decline,” says Beaumont, “the marine environment will not be able to sustain our way of life. Indeed, it may not be able to sustain our lives at all.”
Not forgetting the space junk that’s colliding, exploding and falling to Earth, (no it wasn’t a comet)
- All human-made space objects result from the near-5000 launches since the start of the space age. About 65% of the catalogued objects, however, originate from break-ups in orbit – more than 240 explosions – as well as fewer than 10 known collisions. Scientists estimate the total number of space debris objects in orbit to be around 29 000 for sizes larger than 10 cm, 670 000 larger than 1 cm, and more than 170 million larger than 1 mm.Any of these objects can cause harm to an operational satellite. For example, a collision with a 10 cm object would entail a catastrophic fragmentation of a typical satellite, a 1 cm object will most likely disable a spacecraft and penetrate the International Space Station shields, and a 1 mm object could destroy subsystems. Scientists generally agree that, for typical satellites, a collision with an energy-to-mass ratio exceeding 40 J/g would be catastrophic. Source – http://www.forbes.com/sites/jillianscudder/2016/01/06/astroquizzical-space-debris/#5cc7326f3ec6
While everyone is just worrying and thinking about themselves, as we steadily turn our beautiful Planet Earth, our Garden of Eden, into a living hell
All our nations including the UK, the USA and European countries have been built on corruption and lies, that’s nothing new but surely in order to move forwards, these systems need restructuring with new improved values, so that they work in better more flexible ways, rebuilding them from the inside, bolting on each new section of the vision as one goes along… Thinking global not local
For when one votes from the perspective of ‘the self’ without taking into consideration the future of the collective, (ie) the whole nation, and how our nations effect other nations, and how everything is inter-connected just like the ecosystem, the unexpected and the unanticipated happens
Personally what I feel is needed are more active women in the community, who think and act like Jo Cox, from a humanitarian perspective, who live normal lives yet go the extra mile
It’s got nothing to do with lending one’s allegiance to a ‘Red’, ‘Green’ or ‘Blue’ party, competing just creates more division, it’s time now to try co-operation, and cross-party negotiation
Because it’s more to do with uniting one’s inner-self with the Energy of all creation to develop a softer internal dialogue and in turn cultivating self-love and self-worth, from a perspective of compassion, acceptance, forgiveness and tolerance, thus becoming whole on the inside, in order to contribute to the collective whole planet on the outside, making a difference by fulfilling one’s true potential
Integrity begins from within
Just like Peace and Unity begins within one’s own cranium